Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 13, 2014
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW FOR SAT, JUNE 14, 2014!!!!
- Speed things up by knowing your race time before arriving to registration – you will be lining up by WAVE TIME to pick up your Race Paks!
- Race Pak Pick Up is available FRI NIGHT from 4pm-8pm and on SATURDAY from 8am-1pm at the Grand Central Lodge. Photo ID will be required and you CANNOT pick up for someone else (sorry).
- If you take a min to do the online waiver NOW, you will save some time at Race Pak Pick Up!
- We are using a new timing system this year and you will be asked to make sure you secure your bib properly AND write your BIB NO. on your arm or leg (somewhere visible). Markers & pins provided at registration.
- Bag check IS available on race day for a cost of $2 per bag (cash only)
- Registration IS available on race day – cash, Visa or Mastercard accepted (limited heats available).
- The awards ceremony for top 3 overall male & female, will take place at 3pm (approx) in the lift plaza, at the Quarter Pipe.
- Be sure to arrive to the starting gate approx 15 mins before your wave time.
- There are NO REFUNDS, SWITCHES or TRANSFERS. If you decide on race day that you want to join another heat, your time will be incorrect.
- After the race, be sure to stop into KAYTOO, FIREHALL or THOLOS to redeem your beer ticket and grab some grub!
- Later in the evening, join the Met Con Nation at the MCB Afterburner Party at TWIST with DJ Andy Visceral!
And most importantly….
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!!
Missed the online registration?? Sign up in person on race day!
Stay tuned for details coming on Sunday regarding the Early Bird pricing for next year!
SAVE THE DATE:
SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2015
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueAugust 8, 2013
Met Con Nation, with the summer of 2013 in full swing, we need to make sure that our recruits are keeping on their “A” game…meaning Athletic Game. This weekend we highlite a local athlete who will be competing in this weekends Wakestock Wakeboarding Competition, being held in Collingwood, Ontario, August 9th-11th. Now allow herself to introduce herself…
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJuly 4, 2013
A 21 gun salute to all of our recruits for their hard work and determination. Y’all have made MCB Edition III the best Met Con ever!!! Coming back for June 14th, 2014, the new 5km and 10 km Full Metal Jacket. Sign up now before the Earlybird pricing ends. Stay tuned to the MCB Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channels, as we announce Met Con appearances throughout summer events, (Not So Pro Volleyball, Wasaga Beach, July 6-7th), new obstacle developments, website gallery page, and a whole mess of cool news and info. Also at this time we like to thank the following…
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 10, 2013
Within our lifetime, certain events present themselves to challenge us, test our strength, determination, and courage. It is in times like these where we must seize the day! There seems to be a certain malaise about our fall schedule…
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 8, 2013
Hey Met Con Nation, we are often asked, “Why Blue Mountain Resort?”
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 6, 2013
MCB recruits! If you are serious about your game and have any hopes on winning the most insane obstacle adventure race on the planet, you won’t want to miss this…
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 4, 2013
Met Con Blue Nation…today MadDog from the Breakfast Show at Virgin 99.9 did some free registration give-a-ways! Listen all this week and next week for your chance to win! 10km recruits..we hope you like snow, cause we have saved you a bunch of the cold stuff for obstacle White Out….
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueMay 22, 2013
Hey recruits, the time is fast approaching. Just weeks left to get signed up for the most insane obstacle adventure race on the planet. Bluefoot has been training hard to shed some excess baggage. All are welcomed to the MCB Training, every Tuesday and Thursday nights, 5:45 pm, South Base parking lot by the MCB map. From now until the race, here at MCB headquarters, we will be giving you some insight…
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueMay 13, 2013
Hey MCB soldiers and soldettes. This Friday May 17th, Rusty’s at Blue Mountain Village is hosting the Met Con Blue Full Metal Jacket Party!! The place will be decked Met Con style. There will be prizes and give-a-ways, and a chance to get a glimpse of the Met Con Blue 105mm. This is way cooler than the Stanley Cup! So come early and don’t forget to wear your Met Con camo or militia gear in support of the most insane 5 & 10 km obstacle adventure race on the planet!! BLUE – RA WANTS YOU !!!
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueMay 10, 2013
Met Con Nation, this week, the authority on travel; Canadian Geographic Travel Club, published a great insight into all that is Met Con. The story and photos capture the essence of the event to a Tee-O. The story (click near here) is titled “Met Con Blue, Sir!”, and with salutations like this, it gets us over here at base camp fired up like Romeo Dallaire coming out of retirement on 2 days binge of Rockstar Energy…but we digress..