“We dedicate ourselves to allow all of our participants the ability to excel to the highest level of fun and fitness, through challenge, sportsmanship, and friendship.”
The following is a list of Rules and Regulations that must be abide by, but not limited to by each participant.
• Participant must be 14 years or older on Saturdays event to participate. Met Con Kids Friday is for ages 9-12 (1km), and 12-18(3km).
• Participants must be physically able to complete the course and manoeuvre through the obstacles.
• In order to be eligible to race, all participants must wear the provided Met Con Blue Mountain Adventure Race bib.
• Participants acknowledge and accept all risks associated with the event, and understand the extreme nature of the event.
• Participants must abide by all Rules and Regulations, Instructions, and guidelines within this website, onsite information boards and identified onsite race directors, staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
• Any behaviour questioned by said officials will result in the immediate disqualification and removal of said participant from the resort.
• Met Con Adventure Race Corp reserves the rights to use, distribute, and advertise, and participants acknowledge that any photos or videos throughout the event may be used as such.
• Registration closes when maximum capacity for the event is reached.
• Any type of wheeled device is strictly prohibited.
• Pets and animals are strictly prohibited on the course and in the refreshment tents.
• Alcohol on the course or anywhere other than the designated refreshment tent is strictly prohibited.