Posted in BlogMay 27, 2016
The word is out ! If you had thoughts of qualifying for the OCR World Championships, here is your opportunity. If you had hopes of pre-running the terrain where the World Championships are being held, well this is your only opportunity. Met Con Blue is going buck wild as we are now an official qualifier for the OCR World Championships. This gives our loyal recruits a chance to take their muddy skills to a new level, and compete with the worlds best. This opens the door for those following the series from afar, not only at an opportunity to qualify, but to get a feel for the venue/terrain/logistics that will be presented this fall at Blue Mountain Resort once more.
Not racing? Well bring your wife, bring your kids, cause there is something for everybody up here at Blue Mountain Resort – Shopping, Restaurants, golf, and many other attractions. Don’t forget the Afterburner Party at Kaytoo Restaurant and Bar presented by Beau’s All Natural Beer. #BLUERA #OCRWC #SUMMER16 #KAYTOO #BEAUS #POWERADE
Sign Up Here
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 21, 2015
We salute those who etched their names in Met Con history in our 5th Edition of Met Con Blue! One of this years winners is no stranger to handling the 105 mm MCB trophy…
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 13, 2014
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW FOR SAT, JUNE 14, 2014!!!!
- Speed things up by knowing your race time before arriving to registration – you will be lining up by WAVE TIME to pick up your Race Paks!
- Race Pak Pick Up is available FRI NIGHT from 4pm-8pm and on SATURDAY from 8am-1pm at the Grand Central Lodge. Photo ID will be required and you CANNOT pick up for someone else (sorry).
- If you take a min to do the online waiver NOW, you will save some time at Race Pak Pick Up!
- We are using a new timing system this year and you will be asked to make sure you secure your bib properly AND write your BIB NO. on your arm or leg (somewhere visible). Markers & pins provided at registration.
- Bag check IS available on race day for a cost of $2 per bag (cash only)
- Registration IS available on race day – cash, Visa or Mastercard accepted (limited heats available).
- The awards ceremony for top 3 overall male & female, will take place at 3pm (approx) in the lift plaza, at the Quarter Pipe.
- Be sure to arrive to the starting gate approx 15 mins before your wave time.
- There are NO REFUNDS, SWITCHES or TRANSFERS. If you decide on race day that you want to join another heat, your time will be incorrect.
- After the race, be sure to stop into KAYTOO, FIREHALL or THOLOS to redeem your beer ticket and grab some grub!
- Later in the evening, join the Met Con Nation at the MCB Afterburner Party at TWIST with DJ Andy Visceral!
And most importantly….
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!!!!!
Missed the online registration?? Sign up in person on race day!
Stay tuned for details coming on Sunday regarding the Early Bird pricing for next year!
SAVE THE DATE:
SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2015
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 10, 2014
For those of you recruits that missed this weeks Virgin 99.9 Breakfast Show with Maddog, potty mouth Maura, and Steve Roberts aka The Six Million Dollar Man…Here’s what they had to say..
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 9, 2014
Whoa MCB Nation…5 sleeps till the most insane obstacle adventure race on the planet! We thank all of those who have enlisted, but we also want to encourage those still thinking about drafting, so to hit them in their soft spot…
Posted in Blog,Met Con BlueJune 8, 2013
Hey Met Con Nation, we are often asked, “Why Blue Mountain Resort?”